Get the Best and Most Affordable Mattress in Winder, GA
We spend a third of our lives sleeping, yet a lot of people don’t put much attention to their bedroom – or their mattress, more specifically. Did you know that your mattress may actually be the reason behind those sleepless nights you’ve been having for quite some time? With the several types of mattresses available on the market, people become overwhelmed, and so, they no longer give it much thought when choosing a mattress in Winder, GA. Not to mention, they do not know its impact to their sleeping pattern. After reading this page, however, your perspective towards your mattress will surely change.
Provided here are some facts on mattresses and how these can affect one’s sleep:
- Your mattress may be home to microscopic creatures that feed on shedding dead human skin cells – dust mites. Millions of people are allergic to these mites and become even more problematic for asthmatic people. Thus, it is essential to keep your mattress always clean, wash and change your linens regularly too.
- A study which involved 59 healthy participants found out that changing their mattresses has decreased their stress levels based on factors like racing thoughts, worrying, headaches, trembling, irritability and nervousness.
- A mattress’ firmness is subjective to the user, which is primarily based on one’s overall comfort.
- There are several reasons to changing one’s mattress, and physical wear and tear is just one of them. When you find it difficult to sleep at night and get a better shut-eye when you are away from home, it might be time to change your bed.
- Experts agree that the bedroom should only be used for sleeping and other personal stuff. Work should not be done in your bedroom because once the brain gets used to the idea/routine of you working in your bedroom, you will find it difficult to sleep every time you hit the sack.
- Electronic gadgets should stay clear from your bedroom, especially before sleeping. The blue light from these electronics can disrupt your sleeping patterns and keep you up longer at night.
An average person needs at least 7-8 hours of sleep a day to have the energy to tackle the activities that lie ahead. The lack of sleep will not only make you feel lethargic but also agitated, unfocused, inattentive, and prone to accidents. It can lead to health problems in the long run. So, if your mattress is keeping you up all night, it’s time to get a replacement. At Good-Mattress Inc., we offer you an affordable mattress in Winder, GA. We buy factory closeout mattresses by the truck loads, so you can expect half off the original retail price! For more information, you can always give us a call.